Today I celebrate three years of Central Coast Chronicle (Happy 3rd Birthday Chronicle, you wonderful website!). It’s certainly been a whirlwind – briefly, I’d like to thank every business that’s joined the Chronicle and those that have supported the Chronicle during what has been a very tumultuous three years (more on that in the coming weeks)…
It wouldn’t be a celebration without presents, right?
On the Chronicle’s 3rd Birthday, I’m offering 30% OFF* the business membership packages.
This sort of discount only happens once a year, so this is your chance to try us out when we’re so heavily discounted.
When you join the Chronicle as a business member, you’ll get access to:
- Content planning calendar (think 365 DAYS full of ideas for your social media posts, e-newsletters, or sales ideas)
- Coast business event calendar (to see what events are coming up BEFORE the public know about them, so you can collab with these businesses or get the heads-up about some pretty awesome events!)
- Access to a comprehensive list of Coastie influencers
- Access to our business database, which houses some of the biggest businesses on the Coast
- Monthly e-newsletter with tips and advice for upcoming activities & news and how your business can connect, collaborate and grow through the Chronicle.
- The opportunity to have your products and services promoted through our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- YOUR exclusive offers will be shared with our subscribers via our electronic newsletter database
I think so!
There are monthly and yearly packages at various price points, and we also have packages for not-for-profit organisations.
If you want the Chronicle to promote something as a “one-off”, you can select the “one-off event listing”, which can be applied to ANY service or product during the lockdown.
To secure your 30% discount, all you have to do is enter “bday” in the discount code on the registration page.
As for what’s next for the Chronicle, there’s plenty planned, and I’m looking forward to sharing some exciting developments with the public and our members in due course.
For now, thank you to all of you for engaging with the Chronicle.
Cheers, and here’s to a very Happy 3rd Birthday Central Coast Chronicle,
Brooke Simmons, Founder Central Coast Chronicle
*Offer valid until 2/8/2021, new members to the Chronicle, full terms and conditions can be found here.